Sunday, December 25, 2011

Married Life and our first Christmas

So, Ryan and I got married on November 12, 2011!! I have to say I love this married life thing.  Sure it has its quirks, but I get to live and share my life with my best friend!  He is a pretty cool guy lol.  I will try and post some weddind pictures on here.  I think the thing I love most about married life are the late night chats we have when were laying in bed waiting to fall asleep lol.  Course then we fall asleep, or Ryan does rather and I have to listen to his snoring but Im getting used to it!

For our first Christmas, Ryan bought me a Nook!  I love to read so this is an amazing gift for me.  His parents got me a new Singer sewing machine and a Pandora bracelet!  I cant wait to start using my sewing maching to make things for my little nephew Levi who is due to make is apperance in April!  Im super excited about this one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment